This service allows customers to create service tickets to report issues to a customer service agent for resolution. You can configure service ticket types for the different services you provide, such as requests for repairs, requests for servicing, and general inquiries.
When you create a service ticket, you can specify the information to collect in the tickets you customers submit. For example:
- A short description of the customer's issue or request
- The customer for whom the service ticket was opened
- The product that the request or issue relates to
Manage the service ticket resolution process with features such as:
- Built-in status management
- A transcript concept that allows customer service agents to enter additional information about the processing status
- Automatic calculation of processing times
For more information, see the CECenter Mashup service documentation.
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.