Now you can manage your documents in a Builder module for the Document service: The Document Explorer. The Document Explorer is a user interface that provides you with:
- easy access to an overview of your documents
- convenient and transparent index management
- instant access to your statistics
The Document Explorer include these tabs:
- The Data tab allows you to list all documents of a given type and display them, one-by-one, when necessary.
- The Index tab allows you to list all indexes for a given type, along with corresponding details. You can also create or delete indexes in this tab.
The Tenants tab provides outstanding value for tracking and planning the costs that apply to Document service usage, as well as deciding which rate plan to choose, and making sure you don't exceed your quota. On the Tenants tab, you can view the total number of:
- tenants you currently manage
- types you store in the Document service
- indexes created for your tenants
- the size of your total Document service storage
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.