Enhanced configuration retrieval and required updates to support YaaS enhancements
This release of the Engagement Center UI Configuration service provides new options for retrieving Engagement Center configurations and module definition. To support the new Media Service version, you may need to re-upload any images you previously uploaded for the Engagement Center UI Configuration service. Additionally, upgrades for Cloud Foundry require users of the Engagement Center UI Configuration service to update application URLs.
Retrieve default configurations and module definitions
In this release, the Engagement Center UI Configuration service offers these new capabilities:
- Retrieve the default configuration data for tiles, modules, business document types, action area views, header area views, work area views, and required scopes.
- In addition to retrieving business context configuration data, you can now use the endpoint
businessContextConfigto retrieve module definitions.
Media Repository service version 2 requires re-upload
Version 2 of the Media Repository service is now available. Because version 1 and Version 2 of the Media Repository service use different backends, there is no integration between them. The Engagement Center UI Configuration service uses version 2, only. This means that the service can no longer show any images uploaded previously, using version 1. To show images, you must upload any company logos and background images again.
Update required for Engagement Center UI view URLs
Because all Engagement Center UI views are now deployed to the new Cloud Foundry domain, all view URLs changed. This means that to use the Engagement Center package, you must adapt your application URLs using these steps:
- Create a new application.
- Select these scopes for your tenant:
- Use the Client ID and Client Secret for your new application to get an access token from the OAuth2 service.
- Select these scope for your tenant so you can delete stored configurations from the Engagement Center UI Configuration service:
- Get an access token from the OAuth2 service.
- In the Engagement Center UI Configuration service's API console, delete these stored configuration data points:
- Sign in as an Engagement Center administrator to the Builder UI for your tenant.
- Initialize these configurations:
- In all of your application’s redirect URLs, replace hybris-cecenter-agenthome-ui-v1.us-east.cf.yaas.io with cecenter.yaas.io.
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.