The Events service is scheduled for shut down on May 17th, 2018
Currently, YaaS offers two services with similar functionality:
- The PubSub service is part of the the Events package. It offers the complete set of PubSub APIs to publish and consume events.
- The Events service does not require a package subscription and offers a subset of the PubSub APIs to consume events, through both pull and push operations.
Migrate to the PubSub service
- To use the PubSub service instead of the Events service, replace
/pubsubin all API calls. All topics and Push subscriptions are still available. Everything will continue to work as expected.
- A subscription to the Events package is not required. All APIs available in the Events service are also available in the PubSub service without a subscription.
- If you use the YaaS Service SDK client generator, update it to to use the PubSub RAML.
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.