Loyalty Configuration service is now open beta.
The Loyalty Configuration service is a core service that is used for configuring loyalty program setup, points to currency ratios, and customer advocacy.
Using this service, you can:
- Create the loyalty program.
- Add tiers for the loyalty program such as Bronze, Silver, Gold.
- Select one of the commerce platforms: hybris Commerce Suite or hybris Commerce as a Service.
- Show or hide reward information
- Show cash balance instead of points
- Configure points to currency ratio
- Configure customer advocacy
In YaaS Builder, choose the Configuration tab in SAP hybris Marketing Loyalty (Beta) to perform the loyalty program configuration tasks.
Scopes prevent unauthorized access to Loyalty micro services. The accepted scopes for configuration service are:
- sap.loyconfig_view - View authorization for Loyalty Configuration service
- sap.loyconfig_manage - Create and update authorization for Loyalty Configuration service
- sap.loyconfig_delete - Delete authorization for Loyalty Configuration service
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.