The Loyalty Email service enables you to create and upload email templates so that you can send repetitive emails by making a simple REST call. You can send emails to intimate your customers of activities such as:
- Successful registration
- Order confirmation
- Account expiration
- Referral emails
- Tier upgradation
These types of emails are sent to one person as a result of an action triggered by the user. You can create and manage email templates for any use case.
- Send a registration email to a customer when they register to the loyalty program.
- Send an order confirmation email to a customer that lists their order details.
- Send a referral email to friends for registering to the loyalty program.
- Send an email to a customer when they upgrade their tier. For example, when a customer upgrades from the bronze to silver tier.
- Send an email to a customer to inform about account expiration.
- Send an email to a customer to inform about offers on any product.
Scopes prevent unauthorized access to Loyalty micro services. The accepted scopes for Loyalty Email service are:
- sap.loyemail_view - View authorization for Loyalty Email service
- sap.loyemail_manage - Create and update authorization for Loyalty Email service
- sap.loyemail_delete - Delete authorization for Loyalty Email service
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.