New user interface for Real-time Reporting service data
While the Real-time Reporting service is extremely useful, it can be difficult to use JSON data returned from REST calls to explore, debug, and visualize the stored data.
The Real-time Reporting Explorer provides an easy-to-use interface for visualizing the data stored in Real-time Reporting. It allows users to inspect the stored data, debug, demo, and gain valuable insights.
Features of the Real-time Reporting Explorer include:
- Select the interval of interest to display in the UI from one hour to one year.
- Select the granuarity of the display from hour to month, or choose 'all' granularity to get all of the data.
- Select any table that has been created in Real-time Reporting.
- Choose which columns to aggregate.
- The displayed information can be shown in either a line chart or a table. When you choose a line chart, you can click the legend to filter values in or out of view.
For more information about the Real-time Reporting Explorer, refer to the Real-time Reporting Explorer documentation.
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.