Use the new Service Ticket Mashup service to track, work through, and provide resolution for customer issues in the Customer Engagement Center. You can alos configure service ticket types for the different types of service you provide, such as requests for repair and servicing, and general inquiries.
When you create a service ticket, you can specify the relevant information. For example:
- A short description of the customer's issue or request
- The customer for whom the service ticket was opened
- The product that the reported request or issue is related to
- The different classes of service tickets, for which you can configure the classes
- Ticket priority and desired due date
When working on the resolution of a service ticket, you can use features such as:
- Built-in status management
- A transcript concept that allows processors of the tickets to enter additional information about the processing status
- Automatic calculation of processing times
You can also use the Service Ticket Mashup service to develop applications on top of service tickets. The Service Ticket Mashup service provides additional capabilities on top of the Service Ticket service, such as consistency checks for customer and product master data when creating or updating service tickets, and reading additional customer and product attributes when retrieving service tickets.
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.