Our second release of 2016!
We used Q1 to do some major clean up and refactoring, as well as improved guidelines and standards documentation. We also had our first contribution back to the library and we’re looking forward to more!
- Fixed techne.yaas.io navigation on mobile devices
- Clarified color coding of status indicators
- Added Pills as a component to communicate status or state on detail panels
- Added an orange ‘warning’ status color designation
- Major cleanup on the bootstrap overwrites file for improved usage
- Cleaned up the markup for Section Level Help
- Removed the definition of the @bower-path variable. IMPORTANT NOTE: As some people need to change the path to their bower_components folder, we removed the default value for the @bower-path variable. In order to build your less files with techne, it is from now on required to define this variable on your own in your stylesheet. ( Example: @bower-path: '../../bower_components'; ):
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.