- A new pattern defines how to display avatars and images on cards and tables -using standard sizes. This pattern also defines the HTML markup and the user interaction to follow when uploading or changing images.
- The Tree Pattern HTML Markup is simplified. Complex use of CSS classes along with HMTL attributes is improved.
- The Toggle buttons now have a stylized 1/0 label instead of on/off. This change provides a more universal, conceptual representation for the toggle buttons, so there is no need to translate the button labels.
- Improved accessibility on the Expandable Button. The expandable options are now in a more accessible order. Secondary options are now at the bottom of the widget and do not obscure the primary options anymore.
- Checkboxes and Radiobuttons components now represent the :focused and :active statuses visually.
- The Localised Editor is extended to display static content.
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.