The Hybris Marketing Consolidation enricher consolidates a user's web and commerce interactions for each session. A session typically lasts for 30 minutes if the user remains inactive. If the user remains active, system extends the session. This enricher filters and consolidates the marketing-relevant events and publishes them to the SAP Hybris Marketing system for further consumption. This enricher uses the PubSub service to receive messages and publish the messages to SAP Hybris Marketing.
The Hybris Marketing Consolidation enricher comes configured by default. When the session times out, this enricher retrieves all the user activity performed during the session from the Profile service. The enricher then processes the responses received and builds the consolidated output in the format that SAP Hybris Marketing requires. Finally, this enricher publishes the consolidated output to the marketing PubSub service topic.
The Hybris Marketing Consolidation enricher supports these standard interaction types:
- WEBSITE_VISIT: Visits to the website
- WEBSITE_SEARCH: Searches on the website
- WEBSITE_DOWNLOAD: Downloads from the website
- WEBSITE_VIDEO: Videos viewed on the website
- WEBSITE_REGISTRATION: Registrations at the website
- SALES_ORDER: Orders completed on e-commerce website
- SHOP_ITEM_VIEW: Product viewed on e-commerce website
The topic name is: ymkt-profile-topic. The topic owner client is: sapcecmktwebtr.profile-consolidator
A session time-out triggers the Hybris Marketing Consolidation Enricher.
|Triggered by Schema||Payload example|
Scopes are strings that represent permission to access specific resources or operations. For example, a scope string can represent permission to write data to a data repository.
Use these scopes to view and read data:
- hybris.profile_view: Use this scope to read data from the profile service.
- hybris.profile_identities_view: Use this scope to read profile identities from the hybris identity service.
- hybris.profile_context_view: Use this scope to read data from the Context service.
- hybris.profileymktconfig_view: Use this scope to read Profile Services for Marketing Configuration.
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.