The Hybris Marketing Consolidation Enricher consolidates a user's web & commerce interactions for each session. A session typically lasts for 30 minutes if the user is inactive. If the user remains active, system extends the session. This enricher filters and consolidates the marketing-relevant events and publishes them to the SAP Hybris Marketing system for further consumption. This enricher uses the PubSub service to receive messages and publish the messages to SAP Hybris Marketing.
The Hybris Marketing Consolidation Enricher is configured by default. When the session times out, this enricher retrieves all the user activity performed during the session from the Secure Graph service. The enricher then processes the responses received, and builds the consolidated output in the format that SAP Hybris Marketing requires. Finally, this enricher publishes the consolidated output to the marketing PubSub service topic.
The Hybris Marketing Consolidation Enricher supports these standard interaction types:
- WEBSITE_VISIT: Visits to the website
- WEBSITE_SEARCH: Searches on the website
- WEBSITE_DOWNLOAD: Downloads from the website
- WEBSITE_VIDEO: Videos viewed on the website
- WEBSITE_REGISTRATION: Registrations at the website
- SALES_ORDER: Orders completed on e-commerce website
- SHOP_ITEM_ADD: Product added to the shopping cart
- SHOT_ITEM_VIEW: Product viewed on e-commerce website
- SHOP_CART_SAVED: Products saved on the shopping cart
The topic name is: ymarketingtopic.
The topic owner client is: hybris.ymkt-consolidation
A session time-out triggers the Web Interaction Consolidation Enricher.
Use the hybris.ymkt-consolidation.ymarketingtopic scope to fetch the payload that this enricher publishes.
|Triggered by Schema||Payload example|
This interactive graphic shows the schemas that invoke this enricher and the schemas the enricher can affect in the graph, as defined in a current snapshot of the metamodel.
Scopes are strings that represent permission to access specific resources and/or operations. For example, a scope string can represent permission to write data to a data repository.
Use these scopes to view and read data:
- hybris.profile_graph_view: Use this scope to view data in the graph.
- hybris.profile_context_view: Use this scope to read data from the Context service.
- hybris.profileymktconfig_view: Use this scope to read Profile Services for Marketing Configuration.
|graph service||A service which is used to read and write from the graph database|
|Pub Sub Hub||A mechanism to publish and read messages|
|session||A window of time during which a user performs certain activities on a Website|
If you find any information that is unclear or incorrect, please let us know so that we can improve the Dev Portal content.
Use our private help channel. Receive updates over email and contact our specialists directly.
If you need more information about this topic, visit hybris Experts to post your own question and interact with our community and experts.